Assisted living in Spring, TX.
Assistance with daily tasks. Companionship at just the right time. Someone you can trust, who brings a smile to your face. Assisted living gives you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy each day and live as independently as possible.
The right help makes all the difference.
When you want the best care in assisted living, count on the qualified professional help you’ll receive at The Village at Gleannloch Farms. We collaborate with you to design a plan for your specific needs — including bathing, dressing, grooming, medication management, and other activities of daily living. Because we’re a Life Plan Community, you’ll have the advantage of being able to transition seamlessly to other levels of care if needed.
The cost of assisted living is covered by a monthly fee that includes a maintenance-free residence, personalized care, dining and more. Residents have access to all community services and amenities, such as fitness classes, chef-prepared dining, and a full-service salon and barbershop.
We also offer respite care to give seniors and their caregivers a break from their usual routine. Seniors can receive the personalized care they need while they enjoy the vibrant lifestyle in our assisted living facility, allowing caregivers the time to rest or take care of other responsibilities. Reservations are required to book a short respite stay.
Assisted living services and amenities include:
- Beautifully appointed, maintenance-free residence
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Around-the-clock staffing
- Innovative and flexible dining program
- Customized care assessment — initial and ongoing
- Fitness center, outdoor heated saltwater pool
- Arts and crafts studio, library, ice cream parlor, putting green, and other community amenities
- Fitness and wellness programs, including yoga
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Personal concierge services
- Wellness center and therapy room
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Community garden
- Business center with computers
- 24-hour security and in-home emergency response
- Basic cable, internet and utilities (except phone)
- Wi-Fi access